RE/MAX MIRACLE HOME PROGRAM
RE/MAX is the exclusive real estate partner of the Children’s Miracle Network, a non-profit organization that raises funds for children’s hospitals across North America.
TheRE/MAX Miracle Home®Programgives RE/MAX agents the opportunity to demonstrate that they are a realtor who truly cares about their community. By making a $25 donation from every sale or purchase of a home, RE/MAX Miracle Home Agents are collectively making a big difference in the lives of sick and injured children.
Since 1987, RE/MAX agents in the Calgary area have donated over $4.5 million to the Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation in support of life-saving equipment, family-centred programs and ground breaking research.
- You will be helping kids in your community benefit from the best possible health care.
- It demonstrates to your clients that you are community-minded.
- You will receive a tax receipt for donations of any amount, or an acknowledgement receipt for corporate donations.
How you can support kids through the
RE/MAX Miracle Home®Program:
Please contact your administrator or Children’s Miracle Network committee representative in your office:
- for more information about the Miracle Home Program
- to order RE/MAX thank you cards
- to increase your pledge amount
- to learn about other RE/MAX fundraising events
For more information about the Children’s Miracle Network, please visit www.ChildrensMiracleNetwork.ca.